Welcome to Wall Street, Main Street and Me


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rainy Days and Sundays.... (Me)

and the first days of fall...always get me down.

I went to walk the dogs at around 10 am and realized I needed a sweater -- back into the house with the boys bouncing in the back seat of the car, raring to go. Then it happened again at our 6:30 walk. Had to come back for a warm wrap. Awwwww, I love summer and really hate the thought of what's to come. Snow boots, quilted parkas, wool socks and heating bills. Ack!

Started a new health regime yesterday, however, which should carry me into nice vegetable soups this winter. Right now it's all fruits and salads. I feel better already. I was slipping into a kind of fast food, fat food, sweet food stupor. And I began to feel it. Everything in my body aged about 10 years just by eating poorly. I feel better already. And the thing is, I really like veggies, so it's just a matter of prepping all those raw goodies.

The stock market was schizophrenic today. Moved down, down and then up, up, so my options were not sure which way to head. I lost about $100 bucks today, but might be set up for some sizeable wins tomorrow. We shall see. It's so crazy. The bears are screaming double dip recession, (yes, even NOW) while we just had the best September on record in decades. Go figure. I got myself back to even in September. Amazing month of trading. And an amazing feat for me. I knew zilch about trading one year ago, October 09, and now I've got myself out of
my losses and am about to tackle all the learning expenses (mentor program, investment club, books, dvds, et al). When I knock off that expense, I'll be in clover. I admit to being very excited.

I'm still working on my FTP problems, so I'll get photo capabilities one of these days.

##

No comments:

Post a Comment