Welcome to Wall Street, Main Street and Me


Sunday, May 4, 2014

See new INDEX link above

Dear Readers, For those of you who return to poke around, I thought I'd try to make posts easier to find by creating an Index that links to the various archived posts.

Hope this is helpful.

And by the way, I LOVE it when people add comments, make suggestions, argue with me, tell me I'm wrong...it's all good. This is a learning blog, so your input helps lots of people besides me. Also there's a blank "email" space above where you can enter your email and get automatically notified when new posts are put up. I PROMISE you I do nothing with your email addys. I don't even look at them.

And you might want to read my disclaimer on the New Index above in case you're wondering what the heck I'm up to. (these days, not much but paper trading.)

Thanks for stopping by! Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment