Welcome to Wall Street, Main Street and Me


Monday, June 30, 2014

**Live** Day Trading the /CL Futures 6/30/14

Things are slow and steady. No fear/no greed. I'm really keeping it small, determined to make this work.

My "real" job isn't going great, so under a lot of stress. I gave notice today and it was ugly and uncomfortable, so not a great time to be trading either. But, just want you to know my committment to the DIY philosophy.



For you newcomers, there's a whole "history" of me trading oil futures with Paper money. But this is the real deal, starting with $5K on 6/26/14. I'll put up a tally when I'm not feeling so fried (from quitting my job. Ack.)

Meanwhile I plan on doing real in-depth explanations of my charts soon. Just not up to it yet. It's going to rain again...out there...and in here too, folks. Life is hard.

##

No comments:

Post a Comment