Welcome to Wall Street, Main Street and Me


Saturday, July 19, 2014

Back to the Future

Well, it's deja vu all over again. I'm back to scratch and a little gun shy.

I'm going to finish reading my John Carter book before I start trading again. Also been exploring something called "TraderMinute" which is scary but very interesting!

It's been a crazy month. I've edited a book and three short stories, and survived an office job that has "stress" tattooed into its desk top. I've been through major air conditioning repairs (in a very HOT Floridian summer climate) and picked about 1,000,000,000 burrs ("hitch hikers", "beggars' lice") off the curly poodle hair of my poor little dogs. To say nothing of my adventure into sweet crude oil!



As Arnie would say....I'll be bacckkkkkkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment