Welcome to Wall Street, Main Street and Me


Monday, August 18, 2014

I'm Still Here!

I keep getting emails asking about my plans, my past, my decisions. I am so grateful to you readers. You have made my life a joy in trading. Readers from Brazil, Russia, Argentina, Japan, Miami, Florida! ha. It's pretty incredible. 500 readers per week peek in at this blog, and that makes me so sad to think that I'm not posting here in ways that keep you coming back. I think I handled a lot of the answers in a post on my other (personal) blog:

I'm Still Here! <--Blog article.

I will no longer be trading, but I wish you all success, Traders!

6 comments:

  1. a nice blog you have going here. I hope you can get back to trading and I am glad you have learned several of the hard lessons the market teaches all of us. Good trading and I'll drop back by to see how your trading is going.

    ps. I learned several things from your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much for your nice note. I appreciate the good thought, and am heartened to know the blog was helpful. I hope to return....

      Delete